Prolific Academic - Payout £5 (~6.50€ / $7.50)

Go down

Prolific Academic - Payout £5 (~6.50€ / $7.50) Empty Prolific Academic - Payout £5 (~6.50€ / $7.50)

Post by Luck1240 on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 2:42 pm

If you like taking surveys, Prolific Academic is right for you. This is not like other survey sites that would require you to answer longer questions only to find out that you are not qualified which is a waste of your time right? Prolific Academic is a crowdsourcing community of people who love science. Researchers post studies and recruit the right participants fast.

Prolific Academic are a fantastic company and their surveys pay significantly better than many others, usually at least £5 ($7.50) per hour. Because these surveys are better paying than most it makes sense to have a thread to help people avoid missing opportunities.

Prolific Academic is a crowdsourcing platform for academics around the globe.It enables researchers to run online studies efficiently while participants earn cash. Anyone can register and participate. This is a world wide opportunity so worry not.

Prolific Academic is an internet-based company that will pay you to be a research participant in their online studies. The best part? You can be from any part of the world and still join. Some studies will pay you up to $ 20 dollars per hour if you qualify.

Ethical rewards
Prolific Academic operates on the principle of ethical rewards. That means that you will earn a minimum of £5 (~6.50€ / $7.50) per hour. In my experience, many studies offer even larger rewards. You can cash out at only 5 euros, which when I got paid out, it came to about 9 dollars in the US. These surveys are short, and I have actually been paid out, so they are completely legit..

Read this link for detailed information:

Prolific Academic also have a referral program, where you will earn 10% of the first cash out your referred friends and family make. To date I have made over £100 from Prolific Academic. They are always quick to pay and I would not hesitate to recommend them. You will find your referral link in your account.

You can withdraw your earnings as soon as you have earned at least £5. I always receive my payouts within 24 hours, so far at least, which is fantastic for a survey company and makes Prolific Academic one of the fastest that I’ve used so far..

If you are interested in joining then just click here

Click here for more details:

Last edited by Luck1240 on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Luck1240
Moderadores

Back to top Go down

Prolific Academic - Payout £5 (~6.50€ / $7.50) Empty Re: Prolific Academic - Payout £5 (~6.50€ / $7.50)

Post by Luck1240 on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 2:44 pm

Payment proof:

Prolific Academic - Payout £5 (~6.50€ / $7.50) C71Bl0a

Read this link for detailed information:
Luck1240
Moderadores

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum