Forum NeverClick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIXICE BOT (hyip)

Go down

VIXICE BOT (hyip) Empty VIXICE BOT (hyip)

Post by alexs975 Thu 25 May 2017, 11:02 am

Vixice BOT
This HYIP offers a 100GHz recording bonus and an extra 5GHz for each registered affiliate. As far as I can experiment as long as the IPs are different, you can register referals and the site will not check the activity or origin of the referals. I will explain below how to generate a great deal of referals in a short time using a BOT.
Requirements
To register with the site you are free to register as my referral by clicking here or normally here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Firefox: This browser is specific because it has the store of both extensions.
IMacros: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
IpFlood: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Script: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AutoCompiler: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (The program I wrote it, so for anyone who has any doubt about security can find HERE the file scanning) MD5: 65504c68fc91824fb2a69526d925fc3e.
A 1080p resolution is recommended to prevent pop-ups from captcha capturing.
Guide to using the BOT
First of all make sure you have installed the two extensions and that the icon of the ipFlood is turned on (colored). Then go to Documents> iMacros> Macros and enter the vixice.iim script in the directory; In Documents> iMacros> Datasources insert instead autoCompiler.exe. Once this is done, you delete cookies and cache your browser and go to your referlink once that should have a similar "https://vixice.com/?ref=code" syntax. Earlier operations will never have to be repeated again.
The use of the BOT is very simple, to increase the number of referals and therefore the computing power it will simply simply repeat the following steps:

Open autoCompiler.exe and type a fancy name (never use the same name, but it's okay to number them, such as "guy1", "guy2", etc.).

Open the iMacros control panel by clicking on the extension icon at the top right, then selecting "vixice.iim" and go to run.

Troubleshoot captcha when prompted by simply typing and pressing submit.
alexs975
Moderadores

Back to top Go down