Forum NeverClick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Empty DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY

Post by Admin Mon 22 Feb 2016, 11:43 am

DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Latest-news

Last edited by Admin on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 9:29 pm; edited 18 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://neverclick.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Empty Re: DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY

Post by Admin Tue 23 Feb 2016, 11:20 am

LittleBux
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Thumb_43733_littlebux_150817101155
Complains in forum that site stops paying.
admin is not active,
last payment from 20-02-2016,it´s not so late payment,but in forum lots of people have complains,admin not respond
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Sem_no13

DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY View
Hello AyuWage Members.

We apologize for the recent site speed issues that you've been experiencing.
We've got to the bottom of the causes and fixed them, everything should be running smoothly now.

Due to expected growth to our network, we've had a shortage of staff that we are resolving this month.
We're aware of the payment delays and we're doing our best to get it resolved.
We're hoping to resume our weekly payments back soon. The next payment process time is 3/3/2016 or earlier.

Finally, we are also looking get all support inquires answer in a timely matter.
Usually when we process payments, we close a majority of the payment related tickets.
But if we close your ticket by accidentally, feel free to open it again until we resolve it.

We appreciate your understanding and we're looking to do our best to get our network back up to par.

Thank you,
AyuWage Staff
Posted by AyuWage on 2nd Mar 2016 01:59

http://www.littlebux.com/forum/ - Forum is being updated

KingsBux Admin
Hello, well as some of you might know, i wasn't paying, why? Because Paypal limited my paypal account. Since then, i tried to find a solution, i tried creating new accounts, asked for some accounts but didn't worked, all acounts created were limited again and again. I tried like 2 or 3 times, that's why i made Points Contest.
Then i tried to sell the site with no success at the beggining, had a lot of requests but then they didn't bought the site as they would do, but FINALLY i found a buyer, so, he will be the new owner since tomorrow February 26th. I have NOTHING to do with him, nor the website Kingsbux.com anymore.

I'm sorry if you thought i was scamming you, but that's not how it is. Why? Because ALL PAYPAL DEPOSITS WILL BE REFUNDED, automatically, after 10 days you open a DISPUTE. You will get back your 100% Investments on Paypal.

But, as there will be a new admin, and you will have all your investment back, ALL Balances, RENTED referrals will be reseted. It's the same website but "starting from zero"
New admin, New paypal account (oldier, so it shouldn't get limited) if the paypal account get limited for some reason, you can dispute and will happen the same than with me, 10 days after, you will have your deposits back (only by Paypal).

All Direct Referrals will be as they are, if you had 202 Direct referrals, you will still have those Direct Referrals.
So, please trust the new owner, and have him patience, he is new, and you can get back your investment.
PLEASE READ: If you DISPUTE ME (oldier Admin: Martin G.) you WON'T GET SUSPENDED, your account will be as it is.
If you dispute the NEW owner, with his paypal account in a good state (working fine) you probably gonna get suspended.

And.. to finish you should know that i didn't wanted to finish in that way, i wanted to grow and have a lot of members, and pay for years, but well Paypal sucks i guess.
Well but now it's a new beggining, where you can still earn money with the new admin.

VERY IMPORTANT: In order to get BACK your INVESTMENT, you should dispute CORRECTLY. Don't you know how to do a Correct dispute?
Well here it says how to proceed: http://www.moneylancers.com/2011/12/how-to-win-transaction-dispute-against.html

Well, i guess that's it. Forum will be RE-ENABLED. Sorry for all guys, and Big thanks for all, it was an honor to be with you on KingsBux.com

Regards,
Ex-KingsBux Admin.
http://www.kingsbux.com/

DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Sem_no14

BuxP – February Updates
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY BuxP-main-page-200x120
BuxP toolbar is no longer available. The supplier of the toolbar is now focusing on mobile applications and BuxP will do the same. They are working on a mobile application. Existing users can keep the toolbar, but it will not be updated and can no longer be downloaded from the site.

A new earning method, “Automatic Facebook likes” will be available in a couple of days. They are doing the final tests and fixing the potential bugs.

Advertiser commissions will be doubled in March. For upgraded members, it will be a maximum of 15% instead of 7.5%. They don’t mention commissions for free members, but it should be maximum 5% instead of the normal 2,5%. You can find more info about the BuxP affiliate program here.

Three countries, Algeria, Nepal and Sri Lanka were added to the list of Payza-enabled countries. Also, the admin reminds members that their PayPal account need to be verified in order to get payments from BuxP.

The announcement was not/has not been posted to the forum, you can read it by logging in to your BuxP account.

ClixTen – The Latest Updates
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY ClixTen-200x120
ClixTen added Payeer as a new payment processor. The minimum is $2 for deposits, for withdrawals, it’s the same as for other processors. The minimal amount to withdraw is $2 for the first time, then it increases by $1 until $5. Withdrawal fee is $0.05 + 2%. Until February 29, 10% bonus will be added to all Payeer deposits.

Good news is that withdrawal fees were reduced for all payment processors from $0.10 + 2% to $0.05 + 2%.

Some people are complaining in the forum about pending payments. The admin said, due to the company’s growth, processing the high number of payment requests and checking the accounts is more and more time and resource consuming. She said, they will hire five new staff members to ease processing of payments. Until that, payment waiting period is temporarily increased to 15 days. Later they will return to the normal time frame.

It’s interesting, the admin also announced that PayPal deposits are disabled this week, but she did not stated the reasons. It seems that the number of PayPal payments are also decreased in the last few days. I hope, things are alright, but in the light of the recent news about the relation of PayPal and PTC sites, we have to pay attention to this. I will keep an eye on this issue.

LucyBux – Scam
LucyBux.com stopped paying on February 11. Also, they use an illegal copy of EvolutionScript. Scam.

LittleBux
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Thumb_43733_littlebux_150817101155
Complains in forum that site stops paying.
admin is not active,
last payment from 20-02-2016,it´s not so late payment,but in forum lots of people have complains,admin not respond
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Sem_no13

ClixSense Forum Is Back
February 21, 2016
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY ClixSense-main-page-200x120
News
ClixSense forum is back, the admin made the following announcement:

We have to apologize for keeping our forum disabled for so long. It’s now back but unfortunately we were forced to restore it to an old state.

This means that some of the data was lost! 9 hours worth to be exact so anything that was submitted after 2016-02-19 07:34am EST is lost, that includes topics, posts, polls, likes, subscriptions, preferences, etc.

The Daily Checklist Bonus’ Forum View requirement will be restored only tomorrow to give everyone a chance to earn today’s bonus.

Happy clicking!

NeoBux – Skrill Is Available for Withdrawals
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY NeoBux-200x120
Skrill is now available for withdrawals on NeoBux. The following fees apply to Skrill cashouts:

Payments from $2 to $50: $1 fixed fee
   Payments above $50: 2% fee

Neteller withdrawal fees were also reduced to a fixed 2% fee with a minimum $1 fee.

Buxhost To Close?
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY BuxHost-200x120
According to this EMS thread, BuxHost is no longer accepts new orders because the company will close later this year.

Good riddance. Once BuxHost was the hotbed of short-living PTC scams. Sites that used their script and services had bad reputation from launch. The vast majority of BuxHost sites were guaranteed scam within a few weeks.

Nowadays you can’t judge sites by the script they use. EvolutionScript and others aren’t much better than BuxHost’s NextGen in terms of scams. But 99% of PTC sites are and always were scams anyway.

There are a few exception from the above. A few legit sites like Bucks 24/7 and Bucks4Shares use the NextGen script. Hopefully they will find a solution if the company finally closes.

KingsBux – Scam
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY KingsBux-new-200x120
Forum posting is disabled on KingsBux. The last payment proof in the forum is from February 12. The “Payment Proofs” page shows payments until February 18, but these are probably fake, as some members complained.

Considering that KingsBux had had problems, it more than likely that they stopped paying and turned to scam.

ClickyClix – ToS Changes
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY ClickyClix-200x120
ClickyClix disabled PayPal withdrawals for members who did not make any deposit. Also, PayPal accounts have to be verified and must not have any limitation. Names have to match in account settings and in PayPal. Payment minimum has been increased to $5.

Two new payment processors were added, Payza and Perfect Money. These are available for all members for purchases and withdrawals. These payment processor accounts also have to be verified, otherwise payment requests will be denied. The admin is working on adding more payment options like Payeer, bitcoin and Solid Trust Pay.

Members, whose upgraded membership expire and have more referrals than permitted for free members, have 15 days to either re-purchase their membership or delete the excess of referrals.

Members must login and click ads at least once every 30 days to keep their account active. Inactive accounts will be reseted and permanently suspended.

Similarly to GrandClick, the admin blames PayPal’s ToS changes for the payment restrictions, however it should not be a reason for such measures. In the meantime, he opened another site AdzPool.com, while ClickyClix is less than five months old. Opening multiple bux sites within a short period of time is usually not a good sign, it might imply financial problems.

Feb 18 2016
TrafficMonsoon paying instantly again! - 02/18/2016 16:45

TrafficMonsoon is paying instantly again! Do not worry anymore, you can buy adpacks now. You will get normal earnings from adpacks and now even faster. More info here.
We paid half refback from the frozen money (from the money they have not paid us yet). We decided to be nice and pay you at least something so we can continue paying full refback from the newly earned money.
Normal full bonus was paid for packs purchased since 12 Feb 2016.
Refback from adpacks bought before 12 Feb 2016 will be paid after we receive the frozen money.

LittleBux To Disable PayPal for Purchases
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY LittleBux-200x120
Due to their recent PayPal problems, LittleBux will disable it for purchases sometime in next week. The admin complains that most members still use PayPal for purchases and suggests them to use Payza instead.

The LittleBux admin also disabled instant payments due to an alleged bug in their script and cheating members.

Before you spend a dime, read my concerns about LittleBux here.

JobsClix – Probable Scam
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Scam-truck-200x120
JobsClix.com stopped paying a week ago and they have only two payments in total on their Payment Proofs page. The admin wrote on February 10 that their PayPal account got limited. It’s probably scam.

AdFinanze – Scam
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Scam-truck-200x120
AdFinanze.com has had no payments since February 7. Their forum is full of spam. It’s probably scam.

LittleBux – PayPal Limitation
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY LittleBux-200x120
LittleBux has had payment problems in the last few days. Some members were paid instantly, while others complained about pending payments. The admin said, he has to audit all payments due to fraudulent activity.

Yesterday, the following announcement was posted in the forum by the admin:

As you may have noticed we are a little behind regarding paying pending payments requests.

We didn’t want to alarm 15 days ago but our Paypal account : support@littlebux.com was suspended because Paypal considered that our bsiness is too risky for them. We thought we would be able to continue without telling you as Paypal should release some funds after 30 days of the closure of our Paypal account but to tell you the truth we cannot continue to pay you within 0-3 days…

Paypal Proof

However we manage to create another Paypal account (contact@littlebux.com) because we are two admins in LittleBux.com

Paypal has frozen 16000$ in the first account and you can imagine that it’s really difficult not to use this money…

We called Paypal and tried to get some funds before the 30 days but they disagree on that… We really cannot anything except waiting for 15 days now and see how much they release…

Last week we already spent 2000 euros to load our new Paypal account and Payza accounts to speed up a little the payments… but we cannot continue to spend this amount per week from our own pocket even if we know that Paypal will release some funds in 15 days…

We don’t know if we disable paypal for ordering because 90% of you use it to make a purchase… But we have to find a solution.

We advise you strongly to create a payza account and fund your account with it.

It’s a sad beginning for LittleBux for the 2016 but we need your support in this… Try cashout using Payza or wait a little for Paypal as we will get a part of the 16000$ in 15 days (around)

By the way 16000$ is enough to pay all payment requests

Please note that we are still processing payment requests each day. The amount will depend of the funds we get.

Moreover we also notice a lot of frauders among the standard members for last 2 weeks (you can also see this in forums regarding new post) many don’t respect our terms : milti clicker – multiples acocunts – same payment processor email account on multiple accounts… se we have to check every pending payment requests with caution…

Soon after that, the forum disappeared then came back but it still does not function properly.

PayPal limitation is a potential stumbling block for such sites. Opening another PayPal account will not solve the problem. It’s also against their terms. When PayPal limits an account, they usually blacklist the associated company and domain(s) so they will find out the violation. It’s just matter of time. Then it will just make thing worse.

LittleBux was a high earning bux site. It was a lucrative earning opportunity even for free members. However this is usually not good for stability. Also, there were rumors from the beginning that the site is owned by a serial scammer, the admin of WattBux, TapBux and BuxWon. Problems were foreseeable for anyone who has some experience in the PTC industry.

As a consequence, I find it unlikely that LittleBux will get back on track. I moved the site to the Problematic List because probably it will turn to scam soon.

KingsBux Is For Sale
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY KingsBux-new-200x120
The admin of KingsBux recently increased the minimum withdrawal from $2 to $5. He said, the reason is that PayPal did not allow him mass payments so he has to process them manually one by one and he has no time for that.

Then a few days ago, someone on the EMS forum mentioned that KingsBux is for sale. I searched for it in Google, and found that both the site and the domain alone are up for sale (here and here). The KingsBux admin seems to hide it from members.

Due to the above, it seems that KingsBux has problems or it might turn to scam soon. Although it still appears to be paying, I moved it to the list of Problematic Sites as a precaution.

EpicBux, EpicClix – More Changes
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY EpicBux-200x120
The admin of EpicClix and EpicBux reported, his sites is in loss financially since mid-December. The amount of withdrawals is higher than deposits. He has made changes since then, however these were proving insufficient.

The admin is considering several further changes to stabilize the sites. These might include the following:

– New membership (Short Period)
   – Commission adjustment
   – Max withdrawal adjustment
   – Separate RR filter for each membership
   – Point System
   – Advertisement Price
   – Site Timezone Change (Match site timezone to server timezone: UTC)

Since the announcement, January 29, the following changes has been made:

01/29/2016
   – Site Timezone Change: America/New York -> UTC
   (Set as same timezone with server timezone. The difference has caused several problems)

01/30/2016
   – RR click average enhancement code is implemented
   – RR recycling cost is lowered to $0.005 temporarily.
   – Extended Advertisement is removed
   – Diamond, Gold, Silver membership purchase is disabled.
   – Golden max withdrawal per 5 days: $75 -> $50
   – Golden DR click commission: $0.005 -> $0.0025
   – Silver DR click commission: $0.0025 -> $0.002
   – Standard DR click commission: $0.00125 -> $0.001

1/31/2016
   – RR click average is not recovered yet. All RRs extended 1 day.
   – New memberships will be available on 2/1/2016
   – When new memberships are available, there will be some adjustment on old memberships.

The admin admitted, he made mistakes and his estimations were wrong. But he keeps trying to stabilize his sites and I think, he deserves the members’ support. I hope, he succeed.

He said, he wants to keep up with the sites and still committed to his fundamental concept: “Profitable system for all members.”

OliveAdverts – Bitcoin Added
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY OliveAdverts-200x120
The admin of OliveAdverts announced, Bitcoin has been added as a new payment method. For the time being, it’s only available for purchases. Bitcoin will be available for withdrawals after they have a sufficient amount of reserves. Until then, members who deposited via Bitcoin can withdraw via PayPal.

GrandClickers – Changes In Withdrawals And Deposits
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY GrandClick-200x120
The admin of GrandClickers Ltd, GrandClick, Grand Monopoly and The Buxer announced changes regarding to withdrawals and deposits:

Members must have verified PayPal account to deposit. Verified status is not necessary for Payza.
   Only PayPal depositors can withdraw to PayPal and their account must be verified.
   Members, who did not deposit, can withdraw to Payza only and their account must be verified. Perfect Money might be added later.
   Payout minimum remains $2 for non-depositors, it’s $5 for depositors.

The most painful change is the withdrawal restriction for free members even if the admin retained the possibility to change it back in the future. These sites have not been popular due to low earnings and the restriction of the most popular payment option will make things worse.

The admin justifies his decisions with PayPal’s ToS changes, however it stinks from miles. He seems to be another admin who blames PayPal instead of admitting his own fault. The real reason is likely that the he is a TrafficMonsoon investor and he is panicking over the uncertain future of the revshare site. Or he learned the trick from Charles how to disable the main payment option and force members to invest… You can see how vehemently he supports TrafficMonsoon on the EMS forum.

For now, I leave the GarandClickers sites on the list of Paying Sites because they seem to be still paying. But be aware of the above before you join any of these sites. I will closely monitor them and apply status changes if necessary.

CashTravel Is Back
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY CashTravel-200x120
Although it took longer than planned, CashTravel is back from maintenance. They even have some new payments. I moved it back to the page of Paying PTC Sites.

Twickerz – PayPal Removed
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Twickerz-200x120
Marijoy, the admin of Zigma Network (Twickerz and YouGetProfit) announced, their PayPal account was limited, therefore they remove PayPal from the list of their payment processors. She suggest members to dispute all their deposits and reinvest the money via the remaining payment processors, Payza or Perfect Money.

Transferring funds from account balance to purchase balance is temporary disabled.

Non-depositor members currently can’t cashout. The admin estimates that withdrawal will be available for them in one or two months.

Edin, the admin of Golden Group made a similar announcement on his sites. Golden Group used the same PayPal account as Twickerz since their own account was limited in 2014.

Twickerz used to be a promising site but the partnership with the dubious Golden Group ruined their reputation. Golden Group is notorious for their failed, non-paying sites (BalkanikaClix, Clixdo and Adzpot). They were also suspected to paying selectively, suspend accounts without valid reasons and open (mostly failed) sites under fake names.

To be honest, I’m not very surprised by the loss of Twickerz’ PayPal account. It seems to be proved, the shared account with Golden Group was a bad decision and it might be the reason of the limitation.

EpicBux, EpicClix ToS Changes
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY EpicClix-200x120
The Admin of EpicBux and EpicClix announced some important changes of Terms of Service. Here are the most important points:

Payment minimum was increased from $2 and stepped cashouts were introduced. The new minimum is $4 for the first cashout, then $7 for all others.
   Payments will be processed within five business days instead of 48 hours.
   Members from Vietnam must upgrade in order to get paid. According to the admin, 90% of Vietnamese members are cheaters.
   Accounts will be suspended and balances will be cleared after 30 days of inactivity.
   Viewing advertisements on mobile phones and tablets is prohibited. Ads must be clicked using a mouse.
   Any loss from account hacking caused by weak password combination will not be refunded.

Of course, just like on any other PTC site, only one account per household is allowed and using proxies, VPS, VPN, shared network environments, and/or auto click software are prohibited.

It’s not a new rule, but important to note, that using adblocker software on EpicBux and EpicClix will lead to account suspension. You must turn of your adblocker when you use these sites or add them to the whitelist.

Another Attack on NeoBux by AdFiver
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Rotate4Alls-200x120
The gang behind AdFiver (and ProBux, FuseBux etc.) has a history of bashing NeoBux. This became more aggressive after the NeoBux admin started to expose the scammers and warn people about the upcoming scam.

After the AdFiver scammers were caught stealing passwords with their adalert plugin, they found another trick to hurt NeoBux’s reputation. They created a copy of Rotate4All, a popular PTP site, at rotate4alls.com and started to advertise it along with their fake PTC Investigations site. Of course, rotate4alls.com is a fake site and has nothing to do with the original Rotate4All.com program.

At this point, it’s important to note, that the original owner of PTC Investigations can be found only on Facebook here. Her old site at ptc-investigation.com was taken over by the AdFiver scammers and they use it to praise their own actual scams and slander their enemies, like NeoBux. It’s a fake site to deceive people.

The fake Rotate4Alls page was also featured on the “Daily Advertisements” (guaranteed ads) of LittleBux. These ads are chosen by the admin of LittleBux. I guess, he got some money from the AdFiver scammers. Anyway, after this, I will be even more cautious with LittleBux, who also have some things to hide and are working on their own AdAlert browser extension…

Since most members are unable to cashout from AdFiver, it’s plain to see, it’s a scam. Don’t let yourself to be fooled by the scammers.

DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Website-under-construction

Last edited by Admin on Sat 12 Mar 2016, 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 23 Feb 2016, 4:41 pm

Feb 18 2016
TrafficMonsoon paying instantly again! - 02/18/2016 16:45

TrafficMonsoon is paying instantly again! Do not worry anymore, you can buy adpacks now. You will get normal earnings from adpacks and now even faster. More info here.
We paid half refback from the frozen money (from the money they have not paid us yet). We decided to be nice and pay you at least something so we can continue paying full refback from the newly earned money.
Normal full bonus was paid for packs purchased since 12 Feb 2016.
Refback from adpacks bought before 12 Feb 2016 will be paid after we receive the frozen money.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 24 Feb 2016, 1:09 pm

BuxP – February Updates
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY BuxP-main-page-200x120
BuxP toolbar is no longer available. The supplier of the toolbar is now focusing on mobile applications and BuxP will do the same. They are working on a mobile application. Existing users can keep the toolbar, but it will not be updated and can no longer be downloaded from the site.

A new earning method, “Automatic Facebook likes” will be available in a couple of days. They are doing the final tests and fixing the potential bugs.

Advertiser commissions will be doubled in March. For upgraded members, it will be a maximum of 15% instead of 7.5%. They don’t mention commissions for free members, but it should be maximum 5% instead of the normal 2,5%. You can find more info about the BuxP affiliate program here.

Three countries, Algeria, Nepal and Sri Lanka were added to the list of Payza-enabled countries. Also, the admin reminds members that their PayPal account need to be verified in order to get payments from BuxP.

The announcement was not/has not been posted to the forum, you can read it by logging in to your BuxP account.

ClixTen – The Latest Updates
DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY ClixTen-200x120
ClixTen added Payeer as a new payment processor. The minimum is $2 for deposits, for withdrawals, it’s the same as for other processors. The minimal amount to withdraw is $2 for the first time, then it increases by $1 until $5. Withdrawal fee is $0.05 + 2%. Until February 29, 10% bonus will be added to all Payeer deposits.

Good news is that withdrawal fees were reduced for all payment processors from $0.10 + 2% to $0.05 + 2%.

Some people are complaining in the forum about pending payments. The admin said, due to the company’s growth, processing the high number of payment requests and checking the accounts is more and more time and resource consuming. She said, they will hire five new staff members to ease processing of payments. Until that, payment waiting period is temporarily increased to 15 days. Later they will return to the normal time frame.

It’s interesting, the admin also announced that PayPal deposits are disabled this week, but she did not stated the reasons. It seems that the number of PayPal payments are also decreased in the last few days. I hope, things are alright, but in the light of the recent news about the relation of PayPal and PTC sites, we have to pay attention to this. I will keep an eye on this issue.

LucyBux – Scam
LucyBux.com stopped paying on February 11. Also, they use an illegal copy of EvolutionScript. Scam.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 24 Feb 2016, 11:04 pm

DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Sem_no14

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 25 Feb 2016, 11:31 pm

KingsBux Admin
Hello, well as some of you might know, i wasn't paying, why? Because Paypal limited my paypal account. Since then, i tried to find a solution, i tried creating new accounts, asked for some accounts but didn't worked, all acounts created were limited again and again. I tried like 2 or 3 times, that's why i made Points Contest.
Then i tried to sell the site with no success at the beggining, had a lot of requests but then they didn't bought the site as they would do, but FINALLY i found a buyer, so, he will be the new owner since tomorrow February 26th. I have NOTHING to do with him, nor the website Kingsbux.com anymore.

I'm sorry if you thought i was scamming you, but that's not how it is. Why? Because ALL PAYPAL DEPOSITS WILL BE REFUNDED, automatically, after 10 days you open a DISPUTE. You will get back your 100% Investments on Paypal.

But, as there will be a new admin, and you will have all your investment back, ALL Balances, RENTED referrals will be reseted. It's the same website but "starting from zero"
New admin, New paypal account (oldier, so it shouldn't get limited) if the paypal account get limited for some reason, you can dispute and will happen the same than with me, 10 days after, you will have your deposits back (only by Paypal).

All Direct Referrals will be as they are, if you had 202 Direct referrals, you will still have those Direct Referrals.
So, please trust the new owner, and have him patience, he is new, and you can get back your investment.
PLEASE READ: If you DISPUTE ME (oldier Admin: Martin G.) you WON'T GET SUSPENDED, your account will be as it is.
If you dispute the NEW owner, with his paypal account in a good state (working fine) you probably gonna get suspended.

And.. to finish you should know that i didn't wanted to finish in that way, i wanted to grow and have a lot of members, and pay for years, but well Paypal sucks i guess.
Well but now it's a new beggining, where you can still earn money with the new admin.

VERY IMPORTANT: In order to get BACK your INVESTMENT, you should dispute CORRECTLY. Don't you know how to do a Correct dispute?
Well here it says how to proceed: http://www.moneylancers.com/2011/12/how-to-win-transaction-dispute-against.html

Well, i guess that's it. Forum will be RE-ENABLED. Sorry for all guys, and Big thanks for all, it was an honor to be with you on KingsBux.com

Regards,
Ex-KingsBux Admin.
http://www.kingsbux.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 27 Feb 2016, 10:40 am

http://www.littlebux.com/forum/ - Forum is being updated

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 08 Mar 2016, 8:45 pm

Hello AyuWage Members.

We apologize for the recent site speed issues that you've been experiencing.
We've got to the bottom of the causes and fixed them, everything should be running smoothly now.

Due to expected growth to our network, we've had a shortage of staff that we are resolving this month.
We're aware of the payment delays and we're doing our best to get it resolved.
We're hoping to resume our weekly payments back soon. The next payment process time is 3/3/2016 or earlier.

Finally, we are also looking get all support inquires answer in a timely matter.
Usually when we process payments, we close a majority of the payment related tickets.
But if we close your ticket by accidentally, feel free to open it again until we resolve it.

We appreciate your understanding and we're looking to do our best to get our network back up to par.

Thank you,
AyuWage Staff

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 12 Mar 2016, 3:54 pm

DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Transitbux.com

Domain Suspended
This domain has been temporarily or permanently suspended.

DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Transitbux.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 12 Mar 2016, 5:01 pm

ClickyClix Changing Scripts.
March 11th 2016

As we continue to work around the clock, I just wanted to take a moment and keep everyone on the same page as what has been done so far more or else.

So far we have managed to export the database and now in progress of matching it to the new database, this is the longest to do out of all other things. Few reasons to that actually, database structures are not the same, script will not work properly if not done correctly. That's why yesterday we have mentioned a period of time between 3-5 business days.

While database is being transferred, we are testing out the new script settings, seeing that everything is working correctly, really trying to bring down all bugs and glitchs to the minimal level, yes it's impossible to prevent all but it is possible to lower the amount.

Thank you everyone for your patience, and if you have any questions or doubts feel free to contact support from the link on the bottom of this page.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 18 Mar 2016, 10:32 pm

Partenersite.com Reason : Domain Suspend / Scam
Bunnyclix.com Reason : Domain Suspend / Scam
Solobux.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Estimatorclix.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Buxvertise.info Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Quickbux.net Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Familyclix.net Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Littlebux.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Mazclix.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Clixtrust.net Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Payvertiser.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Eposclix.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Britebux.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Carebux.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Dairoclix.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Paid2016.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Vampirebux.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Kingsbux.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Nowclix.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Clixmillion.com Reason : Not Pay Me – Forum Closed / Scam
Robotptc.com Reason : Suspend Account / Scam
Ultimate-clix.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Adfinanze.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Earnvertise.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Aseohits.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Pine2clix.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
55bux.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Linxser.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Nexibux.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Newclix.net Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Buzzptc.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Instant-paid.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Perfect-ptc.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Titanbux.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Ultibux.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Usebux.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Liteadz.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Licebux.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Adfiver.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Besthomebux.eu Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Excellentclix.net Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Termclix.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Useclix.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Buxony.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Bearbux.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Benzbux.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Adshari.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Riseclix.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Buxtown.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Eraclix.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Romclix.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Clix4u.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Dreamptc.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Shareptc.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Cashnhits.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Lifeclix.co Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Ulmons.com Reason : Not Paying / Scam
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 18 Mar 2016, 10:35 pm

LittleClix - Not pay and site gone

Solobux - Not pay

Fogbux - Not pay

Thebux - Changed domain and not pay
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 18 Mar 2016, 10:36 pm

Loyaladz - Admin is SCAMER - http://prntscr.com/afvftx
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 20 Mar 2016, 6:41 pm

Littleclix it´s back again

Littleclix offline to fix bugs
Started by admin Today at 10:19
Admin
Posted Today at 10:19
Admin
Three important bugs are found in our PE Beta Script, so Littleclix offline for 3 days. We are very sorry for this, surely your profits decreased a lot, especially for the investors. Now we will give 10% of your total investment as compensation, the fund will be credited to your purchase balance, please support us for the compensation, thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 23 Mar 2016, 6:27 pm

http://www.bucks4shares.com/

DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY 800x600-bucks4shares.com

Admin Maintenance
Maintenance, because of BUX-HOST is DOWN!

I'm performing maintenance which I didn't expect... I'm struggling to login to Admin Panel... ALL DATABASE WITH USER STATS IS COPIED! Now I try to move to another script.

esperemos que o administrador resolva este problema,
como sabem ou podem nao saber ja tinha postado aqui ha uns tempos atraz que o servidor dos scripts BUX-HOST estao down,

ja sites legitimos sairam do ar por causa deste problema,
como o
transitbux,
e mais alguns que nao me lembro que ja pagavam ha uns tempitos,

esperemos que se resolva,
este site pagava pouco mas era em paypal e instant e era legitimo
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 28 Mar 2016, 5:56 pm

Probux Latest News
Deposit Bonus for this Weekend!
Published on 26 Mar, 2016

Until the end of March there will be 10% deposit bonus for all deposits higher than $10 if you use Perfect Money!

In order to receive the bonus you will need to wait up to 24 hours since it will get added manually.

Thank you everyone for supporting ProBux and continually making it a success, and I hope you all enjoy this prosperous bonus, and have a wonderful the Weekend.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:35 pm

Hello AyuWage Members,

Surprise! We're doing something special for you today.
We're boosting your earnings by an 50% extra for the next 24 hours.
We hope this will help our members get a boost of earnings with our network!

Happy Earnings!
Posted by AyuWage on Yesterday, 8:12 AM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 02 Apr 2016, 11:19 pm

DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Mrbuxs

Apologies for any inconvenience
Unfortunately due to the server going down and all our data being lost means that all members will have to register again.

We do apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused and we have tried countless number of ways to gain all the data back.

If you had deposited funds into MrBuxs, please raise a support ticket under Previous Deposit containing your username used to make the deposit, the payment processor used, Transaction ID and amount deposited. Any other information you feel would be necessary would be helpful

Thank you.

DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Banner1

http://mrbuxs.com

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 08 Apr 2016, 11:13 am

DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Banner2

http://www.oliveadverts.com

Latest news
PayPal removed.
06-04-2016

Dear members,

I have some bad news, followed by some good news.

Here's the bad news: PayPal don't want to work with us, despite us following their Service Agreement to the letter. This is really unfortunate news, and it's something that I personally did everything in my power to avoid. However, it really looks as though PayPal aren't comfortable with the modern Paid-To-Click model.

Here's the good news: OliveAdverts isn't going anywhere. When we began operating five months ago, I made a promise to all of you that we're here to stay, and we are. I would not turn my back on all those people who sent words of encouragement to me and OliveAdverts' support team, and every single other member who took the time to sign up with us to advertise or earn some money.

Additionally, we will be working to add extra payments processors as soon as possible.

Despite our PayPal funds being frozen, there was a reserve of money kept outside of PayPal in case this ever happened. It doesn't cover everything, and so the only option is to come to a compromise.

Here's the deal:
Members who deposited mainly with PayPal: to switch to a different payment processor, add funds totalling 30% of your PayPal purchases using the processor you wish to make your main one. This will mean you can start withdrawing money to that payment processor.

Free members: can still withdraw, but withdrawals for free earners will be temporarily limited to a certain amount per day based on our income. This restriction will be lifted once the site's cash flow is stable and we're able to pay everyone within a reasonable time frame again.

Members with no option but PayPal: if you honestly have no ability to access any payment processor other than PayPal and you can't make an account with a different payment processor, send in a support ticket and we will deal with each person on a case-by-case basis.

As always, thank you everyone for all your support over these months, and here's to many more months and years to come.

enVias
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 25 Apr 2016, 1:08 pm

This message was sent from PandaProfits Administrator
URL: http://pandaprofits.com/

Valued Member

It is with great sadness that we announce the imminent closing of Panda Profits.

Why? Very simply, we ran out of money. Changes in all of our personal lives has put all of us in extreme financial difficulty.

The site is for sale. If you would be interested or would know someone that would be interested please contact us. It is an Evolution Script with many mods, and the most sophisticated anti cheat protection available. For the right purchaser we would exchange our site for money owed. It would be a cheap entry into a PTC.

If the worst happens, we intend to get everyone paid. It’s going to take some time, but we completely intend to pay what we owe.

If you are interested in the site you can email me a tom.bigs@gmail.com Please put Panda Profits in the subject line.

Again, I am very sorry.

Tom Wacker
AKA Wang Pow
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 30 Apr 2016, 10:11 am

Clixers - Not pay - last payment 04.14

Driveadz - Not pay

Actionverts - Not pay

Nexusads - Stop paying

Swiftptc - Stop paying
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 30 Apr 2016, 9:39 pm

Life-bux.co - Gone

Azbuxptc - Gone

Magicalbux - Gone

Win2winbux - Gone
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 03 May 2016, 4:36 pm

[24 Hour Event] Extra Earning Increase - 5/3/2016 (Tuesday)
AyuWage Community Home --> Events --> [24 Hour Event] Extra Earning Increase - 5/3/2016 (Tuesday)

Hello AyuWage Members,

Surprise! We have another 24 hour event coming right up tomorrow.
We're boosting your earnings by an 50% extra on Tuesday (5/3/2016) 12 PM EST.

Happy Earnings!
AyuWage Staff
Posted by AyuWage on Today, 12:25 AM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 24 May 2016, 10:20 am

Hello AyuWage Members,

Surprise! We have yet another 24 hour event coming right up on the day after tomorrow.
We are boosting your earnings by an 50% extra on Wednesday (5/25/2016) 12 PM EST.

Happy Earnings!
AyuWage Staff
Posted by AyuWage on Yesterday, 5:02 PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 10 Dec 2016, 7:34 am

Sites are off

DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY Okik1year

DAILY NEWS - UPDATE DAILY IThe8e

A ligação expirou

O servidor okik.me ptc1.net está a demorar demasiado tempo a responder.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next