Forum NeverClick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup

Go down

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup Empty Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup

Post by NemMG Wed 22 Feb 2017, 10:46 pm

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup 1PBiWwf

http://mgcash.com/?a=register
Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup KkPFesG
NemMG
NemMG
Moderadores

https://mgcash.com

Back to top Go down

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup Empty Re: Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup

Post by NemMG Tue 21 Mar 2017, 6:14 pm

Hello guys, we have again amazing new tools and information that only Mgcash Network have.

As you are all now starting to earn better and building a lot of new websites, sometimes you left old sites behind because there is not much traffic with them or you don’t know how to monetize it?

Well for that we have our new tool that will help you to earn while you do ABSOLUTELYnothing.
Our new tool is called: PARKED DOMAIN MONETIZER.

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup Domain

What can you do with our new tool you ask? Well answer is pretty simple:

Submit your URL to our system and we’ll serve your pages with relevant CPA offers ads to maximize your domain monetization and achieve higher RPMs!
o We offer the highest alternative monetization to traditional PPC
o Instead of using a standard Error/404 Page that generates no revenue, let us redirect and monetize the traffic.
o Let us generate a country-specific redirect on your page, providing you with an additional source of revenue for your website.
http://mediaepro.com/img/post-item/domain-parking.png
Now you ask what you need to do so you can use our new tool? Again answer is very simple we will give step by step explanation how to do it:

How to set up Domain Parking with your web hoster
We offer the easiest and most convenient method to set up Domain Parking: Rerouting by Domain Name Server (DNS).
And it really is this easy: Log into your personal customer account with your web hosting company or domain registrar. Next change the name server entry as follows for domain: YOUR DOMAIN

And then you will get 2: NS Servers:

Important! It might take a while before NS servers are updated, usually updating NS servers takes from 1 to 48 hours.
NemMG
NemMG
Moderadores

Back to top Go down

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup Empty Re: Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup

Post by NemMG Tue 23 May 2017, 5:57 pm

Hello guys we have another amazing update from Mgcash team!

Have you ever wanted to build a Landing Page with generator but don’t have money to pay for it or you don’t have enough coding skills to do it? Well if that is the case, we made a template that you can edit to your niche and change everything in just a few minutes to your liking.

We offer you Landing Page builder that you can customize however you like and you don’t need to share your niche with anybody!

Here are some previews of how it looks like:

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup HMXJckk

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup 8U6BYdH

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup Yx4fvb6

Now this is the preview of what we made, but you can change all of that. From background, generator (add new values), change resources, new title. So completely whole Landing Page can be changed and we will automatically add locker so you do not need to worry about that.

Preview of the Landing Page creator:

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup ONrEYgc

Now with this easy landing page creator you can create any lp in just a few minutes. If you need any help with this or want maybe to add something else, you can always send me a message and I will help you with anything. You can send me message here or on skype. My skype is: nem.mgcash
NemMG
NemMG
Moderadores

Back to top Go down

Post by NemMG Fri 23 Jun 2017, 6:10 pm

Hey guys, do you promote movies online but Conversion is low for you? If that is the case we have created Ultimate Video Link Locker Template just for you. With this new locker you will be able to have amazing CR with your traffic and you can completely edit this to your liking. So start using it right away and see your CR go off the roof. If you need any help you can always ask us anything and we will help you out.

Here is the preview of how it looks like:

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup MIudR2d

This Ultimate Video Link Locker Template even have sound in it, so that will help even more.

If you have any questions send me message here, skype or on the email.
My skype is: nem.mgcash
My email is:  nemanja@mgcash.com
NemMG
NemMG
Moderadores

Back to top Go down

Post by NemMG Tue 17 Oct 2017, 2:31 pm

Hello guys, I just wanted to let you know that soon we will have new tool in Mgcash that will allow you to earn a lot more with our new tool that for now not a single CPA network have. This tool will work with any GEO and will have a lot of success because in our testing we have seen amazing CR and that is what we are hoping to see with you!

New tool will be released in next few days so keep an eye on it, for more info I will update you all when the time is right.

For now as you can see we added some new offers to our network and old offers for any GEO convert very good as you can see on the pictures bellow:

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup KEUJToulRZmXe9_IrFSIkQ

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup CdD-4yLUQ2_SPhRXyKFIqw

If you guys need any new offers or some specific vertical let me know and I will make sure that we can get it for you with highest payout that I can get it for you.

For any other info or help if you need with approving let me know.

I am available here or on the skype and email.

My email is: nemanja@mgcash.com
NemMG
NemMG
Moderadores

Back to top Go down

Post by NemMG Tue 07 Nov 2017, 6:33 pm

Hello there guys, we have made some special edits just for your needs. As you all know, it is very popular again to use Movie or Tv Show niches and because of that we have added another High Converting Landing Page with us for Movies that you can EDIT in FULL for anything that you need or want. From Movie title, description, how long it last and many other options that we offer. Here is just a simple preview of it but remember that in this landing page it is also included sound and video for better conversion.

How Landing page looks like:
Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup CLDmn5GJREqYbut8Nyx0hw
Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup 3VPwrnaLRBWyfE_D-OIfyg

Also next to this awesome Movie Landing Page we have added a lot of Link and Content lockers templates that you can use for any niche you need.

Here are some previews to check out:

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup GVNICH25T6GFapCuYz8TTg

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup VAfGoy27Rcma5mnj_4Mljw

Next to these new things we added, we have also added High Converting Movie offers that can accept high quality traffic with awesome CR combined with or without our Landing Page.

This offer is for every country so you can target world wide and except to get leads.
One more important thing for this offer is that payout is 18$ and you can promote it everywhere. If you have questions about promotion or anything you can always contact me and I will help you out.

Here is the preview of that offer:

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup O-wC4yZFT8m7FyABU46VNw

For anything else, feel free to send me a message about anything and I will do my best to help you out.

My email is: nemanja@mgcash.com
NemMG
NemMG
Moderadores

Back to top Go down

Post by NemMG Mon 25 Dec 2017, 10:54 pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

We wish you to have a great start to Christmas week and all the very best for the festive season!
Let good luck and flair lead you to new, great achievements!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sincerely yours,

Mgcash Team

Mgcash.com | high epc&cr | net15/bi-weekly| web&mobile&innovative lockers | 24/7 sup Merry-christmas-and-happy-new-year-card_1015-258
NemMG
NemMG
Moderadores

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down