Forum NeverClick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SCAM]playfulbet - Betting Website - Play for Free

Go down

[SCAM]playfulbet - Betting Website - Play for Free Empty [SCAM]playfulbet - Betting Website - Play for Free

Post by Admin Thu 16 Mar 2017, 11:31 pm

playfulbet - Betting Website - Play for Free

this is a fantastic website that gets little to no attention here. It is called Playfulbet.and it´s free

[SCAM]playfulbet - Betting Website - Play for Free 555

https://playfulbet.com/?invited_by=7190770

What is it?
Is is a social sport betting website where you bet coins for free and win prizes or/and cash.

[SCAM]playfulbet - Betting Website - Play for Free International-Champions-Estados-Unidos-en-Playfulbet-670x300

How many coins do they give on start?
They give 4000 coins and you can earn more by signing in by Facebook and by completing offers and betting on sports.

What can I win?
You can win prizes and cash, it is your choice.
What happens if I loose all points while betting?
You are given 4000 coins each 12 hours if you lose everything.

Does the website has a referring system?
Yes it has. You earn 10.000 coins each time a friend is invited. He/she needs to win at least 3 bets and login by Facebook.

How does the challenges work??
Challenges are a very good option to earn extra coins while betting. Imagine that you have two friends. Both of them bet on a game that you have bet too. You bet on team A, one of them bet on A too, and the other bets on B. Since you have a different bet from the B, you can challenge him. If you win your bet, you will not only win it, but you will win an extra 100 coins. The maximum points you can earn is the maximum you bet. Imagine that you bet 1000 coins and challenge 20 people. For each person you will earn 100 extra coins, but since you bet only 1000, you can only earn 10*100=1000.
PUBLICIDADE
inRead invented by Teads

How can I make a challenge?
It is very simple. After you make a bet, you'll see a tab next to chat saying "challenges". You click there and challenge who is available to be challenged. She/he will need to accept your challenge. If you see a green icon on top right after your nickname, it means that you have new friendship requests or challenges requests. Accept them all

I want to challenge people but I don't see anybody to challenge. Why is that?
To challenge someone, you need to be his/her friend. That's why people write on the chat that they accept challenges/friend requests. You can do the same thing.

How can I be friend of someone in order to make challenges?
Go to someone's profile and on the bottom choose to send a friend request.

REFBACK SITES - 80%

MODE: REFBACK 80% Unless otherwise stated.
ATTENTION: During registration check that the Upline [7190770] matches.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Clean Cookies or use a different browser than the one used to visit ads

MODALIDAD: REFBACK 80% Salvo que se diga lo contrario.
ATENCIÓN: Durante el registro verificar que el Upline [7190770] coincida.
RECOMENDACIONES: Limpiar Cookies o utilizar un navegador diferente al usado para visitar anuncios
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://neverclick.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down