Forum NeverClick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REFBACK SITES 80% - Ground rules and terms of the refback system

Go down

REFBACK SITES 80% - Ground rules and terms of the refback system Empty REFBACK SITES 80% - Ground rules and terms of the refback system

Post by Admin Thu 30 Mar 2017, 1:20 am

REFBACK SITES - 80%

MODE: REFBACK 80% Unless otherwise stated.
ATTENTION: During registration check that the Upline [nelomota] matches.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Clean Cookies or use a different browser than the one used to visit ads

MODALIDAD: REFBACK 80% Salvo que se diga lo contrario.
ATENCIÓN: Durante el registro verificar que el Upline [nelomota] coincida.
RECOMENDACIONES: Limpiar Cookies o utilizar un navegador diferente al usado para visitar anuncios

Ground rules and terms of the refback system

1) 1. You must join under my referral links (preferably on the ones on this page). Sign ups do not count if you join under someone else. Please be sure to post your username for verification in topic(so that I know who you signed up as). False sign ups will not be paid.

2. You are welcome to join ptc sites on other pages on my site and request refback though you will need to let me know if you want to participate, otherwise, I would not know if you are participating or not.

3. One person per household. Per terms of use on most paid to click site, I only allow one person per ip address (household). If you have family members who want to join, they have to get their own ip addresses and computers.

4. You must be active to get paid. I will only offer refback based on how much you earn. If you take a month off from clicking without explanation, for example, I reserve the right not to pay you.

5. To receive the first payment, you only need to request it with a PM -give me your username and paypal/perfectmoney address-

6. To receive the next payment, you should post here the amount received before.

7. The minimum Payment at the moment is $0.01 P.M. , $1.10 Paypal , $1.10 Payza, I reserve the right to change.
Please remember that 80% RB is counted globally (adding your earnings in each of listed sites), so it is convenient to join as much as you can.

8. Most sites has multiple streams of cash, you should use all of them to maximize earnings.

9. I reserve the right to add or delete sites from the list.

10. I reserve the right to discontinue the refback ofers at any time if I choose, such as lack of interest.

11. Spam and unrelated emails will be disregarded.

12. Payments can´t be acumulated for now in all PTC,you reach min. payout in one PTC individualy and you can request payout.

13. You can only request Payment when i cashout and post in topic proof
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://neverclick.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down