Forum NeverClick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SCAM][REVIEW] Libella: review and feedback about libella.me

Go down

[SCAM][REVIEW] Libella: review and feedback about libella.me Empty [SCAM][REVIEW] Libella: review and feedback about libella.me

Post by Admin Mon 04 Dec 2017, 9:18 pm

Libella: review and feedback about libella.me

[SCAM][REVIEW] Libella: review and feedback about libella.me Libella_glav-min

Libella ( official site libella.me ) - a fresh high-yielding fast with a tariff plan for 1 day at 118% per day.

Libella: general information
The project started on December 1, 2017. According to the legend, the hyip-project Libella deals with Bitcoin trading in financial markets.

Website: libella.me . Date of start: 01.12.17. Section: Leaders .
   The minimum amount of deposit / withdrawal: 1,18 $ / 0,1 $.
   Optimal investment plans: 29.5% every 6 hours for 24 hours.
   Yield: 18% (with our bonus - 22% ).
   Payments: pays instant (instantly).
   EPS: Perfect Money , Payeer , AdvCash , Bitcoin , Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash.
   Affiliate program: 8-1,8-0,8%.
   Bonus from the blog: 4% , (example: you invested $ 200, applied for a bonus, our blog pays $ 8 to your wallet as an added bonus to your investments). With the bonus, the investor is soon out to break even and starts to get a net profit faster.
   Bonus from the Neverclick forum when reinvesting - no. To get a new bonus for reinvestment (extending the deposit for a new term), you need to withdraw funds from the project and start again.

Marketing Characteristics
The project offers one investment plan:

Yield: 29.5% every 6 hours;
   Duration: 24 hours;
   Contribution: 1.18 - 1 118 $;
   Deposit: included in payments;
   Deposit accruals: every 6 hours;
   Net profit: 18% (with our bonus - 22%).

[SCAM][REVIEW] Libella: review and feedback about libella.me Screenshot_35-min

Registration, replenishment and input / output of funds in Libella
Instructions for registration, replenishment and withdrawal of profits in Libella

Go to the main site, fill out the registration form data and click the " Register " button.
[SCAM][REVIEW] Libella: review and feedback about libella.me Screenshot_34-min

For investment, go to the "Top up" tab, select the payment system, enter the amount, select the investment plan and click the "Refill" button. To withdraw funds, go to the "Show" tab, select the payment system, enter the amount and click "Done".
[SCAM][REVIEW] Libella: review and feedback about libella.me Screenshot_36-min[SCAM][REVIEW] Libella: review and feedback about libella.me Screenshot_37-min

Reviews about Libella: our opinion
The project started on December 1, 2017.

Marketing FIRE! 118% yield per day! Net profit - 18% , with a bonus from the blog 4% - profit 21% . For example, invest $ 200 and earn $ 36 net profit per day. The deposit is included in the payments. Payments occur every 6 hours at 29.5% .

Attention! In the Libella project, the maximum transaction amount for a Qiwi EPS payment is not to exceed 250 $ / 15 thousand rubles. If you want to invest $ 500, then divide the amount into two parts - $ 250 each and invest. This concerns the withdrawal, too. There are no limits for other payments.

The project has just started, on other resources yet - we are the first! With the administrator already worked and earned with it fat! Most likely, there will also be heat here Smile

Also, order a bonus from the Neverclick forum, which will increase your profit Smile Do not forget to display profit EVERY 6 hours!

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://neverclick.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down