Forum NeverClick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool

+7
saeedmarvestan
mosaddakur
mosaddakur1
lacipapa
huylienanh
Quocyhm
Admin
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool  - Page 2 Empty Re: [FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool

Post by Admin Thu 02 Sep 2021, 1:18 pm

[FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool  - Page 2 Wiseclix-banner

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cookie add-on Download Mozila Firefox - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

User Agent Download Mozilla Firefox - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://neverclick.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

[FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool  - Page 2 Empty Re: [FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool

Post by Admin Fri 03 Sep 2021, 11:05 am

[FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool  - Page 2 Banner1

Cookie add-on Download Mozila Firefox - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

User Agent Download Mozilla Firefox - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 03 Sep 2021, 11:14 am

[FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool  - Page 2 Banner1

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaddakur1 Fri 03 Sep 2021, 1:14 pm

Hello...
First of all thanks for all the efforts...
I tried all the latest sites with the instructions you adviced but i'm sorry still i can't working with it.
Still the same inner errror
I don’t know what i did wrong brother but i feel very disappointed 😒
It is my last request can you update the bot link & include all the working sites with cookies or user agent in there??
Please i really been frustrated & only successive with cashtravel site.
Thanks again for your help 🙂
mosaddakur1
mosaddakur1
Moderadores

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 03 Sep 2021, 1:49 pm

mosaddakur1 wrote:Hello...
First of all thanks for all the efforts...
I tried all the latest sites with the instructions you adviced but i'm sorry still i can't working with it.
Still the same inner errror
I don’t know what i did wrong brother but i feel very disappointed 😒
It is my last request can you update the bot link & include all the working sites with cookies or user agent in there??
Please i really been frustrated & only successive with cashtravel site.
Thanks again for your help 🙂

Hello,

First i´m not the creator of this bot only share the bot,so i can´t make any updates on this bot because is not mine,

you have to dowload

the cookie add-on instal on firefox and when you open a site go to see advertisment on site and click on xcookie image ,this will show your cookies and copy and paste on all tools

also

go to this link and copy your user agent and past on all tools1

so will tell who i make to add sites on all tools1

first i open the new site on my browser mozilla firefox

second go to alltools 1 and add site name you see this on the image just click new on alltolls1

[FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool  - Page 2 919517_c5960bcf997e498db2c72bece4f29a0c~mv2

then click detect
the bot says to me if detect or not the site if ok then you can add site

put your username and pass of the new site
birthday and email

then

add cookies just go on new site see advertisements and click on figure on firefox xccokies and copy that cookie to alltools

also

go to this link and copy your user agent and past on all tools1

then click ok
now you have the site on the bot and can start click on bot
tip when bot stop click start all sites gain that majority clicks on the grid too

this is what i do to run all the last sites,so all sites that i post here on this topic it run with me,
try not give up because you will menage this very well in the future,
it´s not an actual bot updated but run well is several sites,,,,
it the best i can found free on internet,,,, Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

mosaddakur1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaddakur1 Fri 03 Sep 2021, 11:23 pm

Finally some sites are working i really lost before but your help made my day...
Can you give me some paying trusted old/newest site list?
It will be awesome d thanks again dear.
mosaddakur1
mosaddakur1
Moderadores

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 04 Sep 2021, 10:29 am

mosaddakur1 wrote:Finally some sites are working i really lost before but your help made my day...
It will be awesome d thanks again dear.

new sites you see on this post,all new sites than run on alltools1 i post here,
old sites i´m trying to set some old PTC but majority not run well,
so almost everyday will try to post all sites that run on the bot,
but you have here on this topic several new sites to start make some money free,  Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

mosaddakur likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaddakur Sat 04 Sep 2021, 12:12 pm

Sure bro
Deal Wink
mosaddakur
mosaddakur
Moderadores

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 06 Sep 2021, 1:06 pm

[FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool  - Page 2 Banner468x60

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaddakur Tue 07 Sep 2021, 4:00 pm

I dont know it will be good reason to post here other links then first of all im sorry for this...
After two days of experiments i found this site paying,So i thought would be great to share with you.
& also i have a request please share some elite sites & new methods if there available...
Like i tried with familyclix, optimalbux, adzseven (but something error)
and here is the link which paid me

mosaddakur
mosaddakur
Moderadores

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 08 Sep 2021, 10:40 am

mosaddakur wrote:I dont know it will be good reason to post here other links then first of all im sorry for this...
After two days of experiments i found this site paying,So i thought would be great to share with you.
& also i have a request please share some elite sites & new methods if there available...
and here is the link which paid me

I dont know it will be good reason to post here other links then first of all im sorry for this...

No problem but this site don´t run on alltools1 Sad
so if you want to post new sites you have topics for that,

if you offer refback can post here new PTC in topic REFBACK OFFERS PAID TO CLICK NEVERCLICK- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if you don´t ofer refback post in topic PAID TO CLICK FREE REFERRAL ZONE - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If site run on alltools1 you can post here

For payment proofs post here - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

also i have a request please share some elite sites & new methods if there available...

Those sites if run well on alltools i would post here but majority not run well.like you say have errors and not run on this bot,
I have been sheraching for new sites that run on bot and old sites,
so if i see one working ill post here,
but like i say it´s dificult to have those old sites runing on Bot Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaddakur Wed 08 Sep 2021, 12:09 pm

Gatoclix does run in alltools....
i don't know why you face this but i do get paid by that side...
I used cookies & ur given user agent....
& please run twice because the second time bot click all the grids or videos...
mosaddakur
mosaddakur
Moderadores

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 08 Sep 2021, 1:32 pm

mosaddakur wrote:Gatoclix does run in alltools....
i don't know why you face this but i do get paid by that side...
I used cookies & ur given user agent....
& please run twice because the second time bot click all the grids or videos...

That´s strange Sad
i can´t run that site on alltolls and don´t know why?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 09 Sep 2021, 11:13 am

[FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool  - Page 2 468x60banner

Admin
Admin
Admin

mosaddakur likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaddakur Thu 09 Sep 2021, 11:51 pm

Okay i will help you.....
Tommorow i will upload gatoclix for you...
I'm little busy this days & if possible give me your telegram id...
I also suggest you some sites then Smile
mosaddakur
mosaddakur
Moderadores

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 10 Sep 2021, 10:12 am

mosaddakur wrote:Okay i will help you.....
Tommorow i will upload gatoclix for you...
I'm little busy this days & if possible give me your telegram id...
I also suggest you some sites then Smile

Hello Smile

you can talk by here in private in private messages
or you have chat box in forum to,
i think it´s easyer.
so please let message here if you want to talk let´s go to chat box here in forum ,,thanks Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 10 Sep 2021, 11:07 am

[FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool  - Page 2 Banner

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 10 Sep 2021, 11:13 am

[FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool  - Page 2 Banner468

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 10 Sep 2021, 11:25 am

[FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool  - Page 2 Banner

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 10 Sep 2021, 11:26 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

markokg likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 10 Sep 2021, 11:34 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 11 Sep 2021, 11:19 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 13 Sep 2021, 11:36 am

[FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool  - Page 2 Banners2

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 13 Sep 2021, 4:11 pm

[FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool  - Page 2 B5

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 13 Sep 2021, 4:19 pm

[FREE] Bot PTC - All1Tool V3.0 Auto click Ads for all script Tool  - Page 2 Www.silverclix.com%2Fimages%2Fbanner-new1

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next