Forum NeverClick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SCAM] sgclix.com - Payout 4 $ - Free Membership Silver

Go down

[SCAM] sgclix.com - Payout	4 $ - Free  Membership Silver  Empty [SCAM] sgclix.com - Payout 4 $ - Free Membership Silver

Post by Admin Mon 22 Oct 2018, 11:59 am

Start of the project: 14.10.2018

[SCAM] sgclix.com - Payout	4 $ - Free  Membership Silver  DXJsPXNnY2xpeC5jb20mc2l6ZT0xMjB4OTAmYWx0PXNnY2xpeC5jb20=

Presentation
First of all me and my Team gave you a warm Welcome in to the SGclix.com Feature of Ptc
Starting from today the site is open and launched officially. I wish all of you a great time in earning some extra money in my first Paid to Click project .

Who i am?

Let me introduce myself, I'm Saqib Ali, the Admin of SGclix.com . My PTC User Name is SILENT786 know I am from 5 year in PTC sites and i have a big experience how to control A PTC site .I have also a ( 3 members ) Team to control The site properly .

All information about SGclix.com:
SGclix is a total online advertising platform. who are the members of our website, You don't need to pay us a thing to start earning. So register now and start earning money for free! We are working hard on our platform to offer quality and efficient services achieving the satisfaction of each of you.
We have an Registered licence evolution script.
Sgclix.com is managed by a professional company and most experience team. We have created the website for a long term project and seen a lager potential that the industry will bring to members, investors, advertisers.

Don't Miss our Awesome Launching Promotions.

1 : Free Membership for First 5 Users

Invest $350 + and get Free Silver Membership 90 Days worth is $50 .

[SCAM] sgclix.com - Payout	4 $ - Free  Membership Silver  Banner1

http://www.sgclix.com/?ref=nelomota

Info
Payout 4 $
Members count between 100 and 1 000
Average referral rate 100%
Payment within 0
Profit per click 0.005 $
Available clicks per day 10
Payment solutions Cryptocurrency Wallet, PerfectMoney, Skrill
Language international
Accepted countries All