Forum NeverClick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SCAM] deysi.ltd - 3$ Free To Start Mining - RCB 80%

Go down

[SCAM] deysi.ltd - 3$ Free To Start Mining - RCB 80% Empty [SCAM] deysi.ltd - 3$ Free To Start Mining - RCB 80%

Post by Admin Thu 14 Oct 2021, 1:07 pm

Start of Project: 13.10.2021

[SCAM] deysi.ltd - 3$ Free To Start Mining - RCB 80% About-photo

Deysi is a technologically advanced infrastructure company specializing in cryptocurrency mining. Our main activity is to provide the user with professional services of hosting mining equipment with the ability to choose the cryptocurrency and get a daily profit of 1% to 3%

Deysi platform is equipped with the latest specialized equipment based on integrated circuits, specifically designed to mine cryptocurrencies at extremely high speeds.

Deysi aims to provide the private consumer with the world's most advanced mining equipment and service 24/7, with the highest level of service in the field. Together with our skilled and experienced team, as well as strategic customers and partnerships we are driving a new standard for the mining ecosystem and data center infrastructure facilities.

[SCAM] deysi.ltd - 3$ Free To Start Mining - RCB 80% Logo

https://deysi.ltd/ref/nelomota

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH DEYSI?

Every day you can earn from 1% to 3% of your deposit amount + referral bonuses.

WHICH PAYMENT SYSTEMS CAN BE USED ON DEYSI?

The platform provides for your use such payment systems as: Perfect Money, Litecoin, Stellar, Dogecoin, Zcash, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Tron, Ethereum, Ripple.

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AMOUNT TO WITHDRAW PROFIT?

Withdrawal of profit is available when the following values on the balance of the user: 5 USD, 0.025 LTC, 10 XLM, 100 DOGE, 0.03 ZEC, 0.002 BTC, 0.01 BCH, 0.01 DASH, 100 TRX, 0.012 ETH, 10 XRP, 0.016 DASH

IS THERE AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM ON THE PROJECT? IF SO, WHERE CAN I FIND MY REFERRAL LINK.

The project has a two-level affiliate program, your referral link, all information about the referral program, as well as promotional materials you can find in the "Partners" section.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://neverclick.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down