Forum NeverClick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PAYING] NO NEED İNVEST FREE 3$ MY ALL PAYMENTS İNSTANT 13.9$ AND WİTH PROOFS HURRY UP!!

Go down

[PAYING] NO NEED İNVEST FREE 3$  MY ALL PAYMENTS İNSTANT 13.9$  AND WİTH  PROOFS HURRY UP!! Empty [PAYING] NO NEED İNVEST FREE 3$ MY ALL PAYMENTS İNSTANT 13.9$ AND WİTH PROOFS HURRY UP!!

Post by gangaster Mon 08 Aug 2022, 12:55 am

HURRY UP FREE 3$ NO NEED İNVEST FREE PASSİVE EARN
https://mybillassistclub.com/ref/bigboss

MY PAYMENTS PROOFS

[PAYING] NO NEED İNVEST FREE 3$  MY ALL PAYMENTS İNSTANT 13.9$  AND WİTH  PROOFS HURRY UP!! 8i8pi1c

[PAYING] NO NEED İNVEST FREE 3$  MY ALL PAYMENTS İNSTANT 13.9$  AND WİTH  PROOFS HURRY UP!! 9yktzfl

First off instead of giving every single sign up a free upgrade we will add $3.00 to their account balance they will need to pay $1.00 to upgrade and work a little to get 5 members that upgrade to get their bonus minimum payout will be $4.00 this is something that can become very duplicatable as their members try to duplicate what their upline just did

And this does not leave us vulnerable to another Mass membership creating attack because if one person wants to create 1,000 accounts it will not affect us because they would have to upgrade each one of those accounts.

We like the idea of an intro offer we've always wanted to have that be permanent on our website because it gives us a boost of sign ups and it makes it easier for our current members to earn more money by helping their new members make the decision to upgrade because of the intro offer.

We never wanted to remove the intro offer in the first place but once we found out how bad we were being attacked with automated account making scam we had to remove it temporarily and regroup to come back with something better and we believe we have achieved that goal please review the details below of the new intro offer that will be going live within the next 2 hours.

New Details:

GREAT NEWS, we have a Permanent intro offer for you, $3.00 SIGN UP BONUS!!😁 for everyone, to take advantage of this intro offer just sign up for free and automatically receive $3.00 in your Account Balance and then pay just $1.00 to upgrade your account for 7 days, after that, Hurry, refer as many new members as you can and earn $0.20 per member that takes advantage of our intro offer and $0.05 for referrals made by a member of your team. It’s a win-win for everyone!.

1 Create a free account.

2 We add $3.00 To Your Account Balance😁

3 Upgrade your account for only $1.00

4 Refer Friends, Family and market your referral link to get new referrals.

5 Earn $0.20 per referral that also takes advantage of our intro offer and $0.05 for referrals made by a member of your team. It’s a win-win for everyone!.

6 Request a payout when you reach the minimum payout of at least $4.00
gangaster
gangaster
Moderadores

Back to top Go down