Forum NeverClick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SCAM] teslamining.net - Get 200 GH/s for free on sign up.

Go down

[SCAM] teslamining.net - Get 200 GH/s for free on sign up. Empty [SCAM] teslamining.net - Get 200 GH/s for free on sign up.

Post by Admin Mon 16 Apr 2018, 8:45 pm

Start of the project: 16.04.2018

[SCAM] teslamining.net - Get 200 GH/s for free on sign up. Teslamining.net

Get 200 GH/s for free on sign up.

We are an experienced team in Bitcoin mining, we started working since 2011. We exploited our experience in the field of Bitcoin mining to innovate a cutting edge technology of mining wish is highly profitable. Our technology is based on mining with rigs installed on Tesla cars that work with electric energy. After a long time of researches and experience, our experts bring to the world the most profitable way to mine Bitcoin. Investing in Tesla mining it's an opportunity to multiply your Bitcoin and benefit from our technology.Nowadays, price of Bitcoin has raised up, investing in hashpower will be a powerful way to make a fortune. By joining Tesla Mining, the project get more stronger and you make more profits with our unique mining technology.

Domain: eNom, Inc., 2018-03-23 - 2019-03-23
Hosting: SingleHop LLC
SSL: GeoTrust EV RSA CA 2018 DigiCert Inc, valid: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 - Tue, 09 Apr 2019
Script: not defined
Design: no matches found

[SCAM] teslamining.net - Get 200 GH/s for free on sign up. 468x60

https://teslamining.net/?ref=25906

Plans :Earn daily 10-15% of your investment.,Return of principle in 7-10 days. ,Benefit from lifetime hashpower.

Minimum deposit 0.001 BTC
Payout minimum is : 0.0005 BTC.
3 level affiliate
Accept - Bitcoin

My hashpower will last for ever ?
Once you buy hashpower, it will last last for ever.
If I invite a friend , will I get rewarded ?
Yes, you earn 7% of hashpower of your Level 1 referrals, 2% from your Level 2 referrals and 1% from your Level 3 referrals.
There are limits for making a payout ?
No, you can withdraw your earnings without any limits.
There are additional fees ?
No, we don't charge additional fees.
How much take to receive a payout ?
Withdrawals are executed instantly.
What is the minimum of payout ?
Payout minimum is : 0.0005 BTC.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://neverclick.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down