Forum NeverClick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[WAITING] space-is-mine.ru - Min 10 Rublos (Free 25 rublos) RCB 80%

Go down

[WAITING] space-is-mine.ru - Min 10 Rublos (Free 25 rublos) RCB 80% Empty [WAITING] space-is-mine.ru - Min 10 Rublos (Free 25 rublos) RCB 80%

Post by Admin Thu 21 Mar 2019, 6:58 pm

Start of the project: 21.03.2019

[WAITING] space-is-mine.ru - Min 10 Rublos (Free 25 rublos) RCB 80% Thumbnail_21404

You can test our project without investing your own facilities. For all new users, there is a gift after registration in the amount of 25 rubles to the account for purchases.
Get 25 rubles

Domain: R01-RU, 2017-10-27 - 2019-10-27
Hosting: Cloudflare
SSL: PositiveSSL Multi-Domain COMODO CA Limited, valid: 10 Mar 2019 - 16 Sep 2019
Script: not defined
Design: 400 - versushero.com, sixtyminutespay.com, weollee.com, spawnprofit.com, e…

https://space-is-mine.ru/ref/nelomota

Min : $1.00
Referral : 7%
Payments type : Instant

About the project Space-is-mine

After registration, your account will be credited 25 rubles for purchases. With this money you can buy the first planet. To increase profits, you need to buy new planets: the more expensive the planet, the faster and more profit you will get. Earnings you can track in your office in real time. NOTE! What after the planet’s lease expires, You will receive an additional up to 30% (of the cost of the planet) to the account for purchases. With this money you can buy more planets and continue make money on our project!

How to make money without investments?
- We made sure that all participants could earn convenient for them, so the possibility was added make money on the account for withdrawal by viewing advertisers sites. You can find this section in your account.
- Also on the project you can earn without investment, performing one-time and daily tasks, and receiving a reward for it from 50 kopeks to 100 rubles. Examples of tasks: Make 1000 clicks in surfing, join the group in the VC, make a repost, leave feedback about the game, etc. The list of tasks is constantly increasing.

Is it possible to withdraw money without investing in the game at all?
Our project provides a cap of 25 rubles: in order to open payments, you need to replenish your balance for purchases at least 25 rubles, or view 200 advertising sites in the “Surfing” section, or earn in the referral program 25 rubles.

Do you have points / energy / cache points?
There are absolutely no such things on Space-is-mine, nor will there be. How much you earned on the project, so much and you can withdraw to your e-wallet.

How long is the withdrawal of funds?
Payments are made automatically. You can order payments every hour. The minimum payment amount is 1 ruble. When ordering payments more often than once per hour, or in the amount of more than 500 rubles (at one time) the payment falls on manual moderation and processed within 48 hours.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://neverclick.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down