Forum NeverClick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Addmefast.com Google Share iMacros (BOT)

Go down

Addmefast.com Google Share iMacros (BOT) Empty Addmefast.com Google Share iMacros (BOT)

Post by Admin Thu 04 Dec 2014, 8:29 pm

Hi, i noticed addmefast.com added the new Google Share feature so i created very fast and easy iMacros script for earning the points very fast i created this script for firefox only, this script couldn't close the firefox auto and it will not going to give you any error its fast and free.

How to use Addmefast.com Google Share iMacros?

First of course you must have to login on addmefast.com with any fake or personal gmail.com account, after logged in just Play my script from iMacros in your firefox, Play the loops: 9999 and enjoy.

Addmefast.com Google Share iMacros:

Code:
'Author: FadiRixi
'Version: v1.0
'Release Date: 2/9/2014
'Facebook: /Fstu4u
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
 SET !REPLAYSPEED FAST
TAB T=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=B ATTR=TXT:(new)
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Share
TAB T=2
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>SPAN>SPAN" BUTTON=0
WAIT SECONDS=1
EVENTS TYPE=KEYPRESS SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(4)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(7)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV>DIV:nth-of-type(2)>DIV:nth-of-type(2)" CHARS="FADIRIXI"
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAG POS=4 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Share
WAIT SECONDS=2
TAB T=1
WAIT SECONDS=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
WAIT SECONDS=3
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://neverclick.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down